- ...No Freight Friday
- ..New Products
- Blue M
- CLINICIANS CHOICE
- CMS DENTAL
- Detmold Medical
- GIBLING BRO
- J H Orsing
- JOHNSON PROMIDENT
- ORTHO ORGANISERS
- PREMIUM PLUS
- SMILE LINE
- Super D Diamond
- Top Dental
- INFECTION CONTROL
- Oral Hygiene
- Restorative & Cosmetic
GAMACIDE 3 REFILL WIPE EA
Gamacide 3 wipes replace Germicide 3
Gamacide3 has a broad spectrum kill and is a fast, easy, multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant. It is environmentally friendly and comes in both a liquid solution and pre-moistened wipe format, all packaged in biodegradable containers and pouches.
Safe, effective and fast! Gamacide3 is the ideal surface disinfectant for your cleaning and disinfecting needs. Made with your safety and convenience in mind, Gamacide3 kills bacteria, non-enveloped difficult to kill viruses such as polio, TB and fungi with a 3 minute contact time.
Gamacide3 can quickly and easily be applied to all surfaces for superior infection prevention control. For use in dental offices, hospitals, surgical facilities, neonatal & infant care units, plasma pheresis and blood centres, GI/pulmonary endoscopy labs, dialysis units and other areas where strict control of cross contamination is critical.
- TGA registered as an instrument grade intermediate level disinfectant cleaner.
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal.
- Non-flammable. No special shipping or storage required.
- Can be applied to both hard and soft surfaces including plastic, ceramic, stainless steel, chrome, acrylic, leather, vinyl, glass, Plexiglas®, and baked-on surfaces.
- Non-sticky & leaves no hazardous chemical residue when used as directed.
- Compatible with most impression materials and dentures.
- Safely disposed via standard waste disposal methods.
- Gamacide3 effectively kills the following microorganisms at room temperature:
- Mycobacterium terrae ATTC 15755
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442
- Salmonella cholaraesuis ATCC 10708
- Poliovirus 1 strain Chat ATCC VR-1562 and including influenza A virus, including H1N1 and Herpes Simplex 1 virus.
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes ATCC9533
- Ready to use. No mixing or fussing.
- 3 minute broad spectrum kill.
- Cleaning and disinfection in one solution.
- Ready to use, no mixing or fussing.
- 3 minute broad spectrum kill
- Cleaning & disinfecting in one solution.